Single women (not pregnant or pregnant in first trimester/without children) should contact Ramsey County—Coordinated Entry Youth and Singles (CEYS). You can call 651-647-3137 to make an appointment for an assessment. 

Assessment appointments take place at: 
Catholic Charities - Mary Hall: 438 Main Street, St. Paul, MN 55102

Walk-in assessments are available on Wednesdays between 1:30 and 3:00 PM at:
St. Paul Public Library (Downtown): 80 W. 4th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.


Individuals or couples 18+ who have minor children are considered families. 

All family intakes for Theresa Living Center—Residential Program and Theresa Living Center—Caroline Family Services are arranged through Coordinated Entry to Housing and Shelter. Call United Way First Call for Help at 2-1-1 or by cell phone at 651-291-0211

All intakes are completed at:
Woodland Hills Church: 1740 Van Dyke Street, Maplewood, MN 55109
Tel. 651-215-2261 (M-F 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM; limited Saturday hours)